Future-Law’s “E-Signature Day” is addressing stakeholders in the legal, human resources and sales departments in enterprises and public administration how they can use electronic signatures or how to further optimize and expand their applications.
In a series of sessions, lawyers, providers and users will provide information on how to quickly and easily sign without paper. This involves numerous practical questions in detail.
2020 brought an enormous boom in the adoption of electronic signatures. Several organizations were up to some surprises along their road towards digitizing their signing processes. Not all of the many solutions meet the legal requirements in Austria. It often turned out that a particular e-signature solution can only be used in certain scenarios for a few applications, which resulted in isolated solutions in the organizations.
Klaus Fellner, Managing Director of Namirial Austria, has been supporting the introduction and optimization of the use of electronic signatures in companies in Austria and worldwide for over a decade. His customers include Allianz, Daimler and the Raiffeisen Group.
Klaus Fellner shared his expertise in the session “Electronic Signature – Customer & Compliance Happiness Check – is it even better?” – i.a. on the following topics:
- Best possible user experience – including through white label solutions
- Integration of the e-signature in existing process and system landscapes
- Alternatives to cloud solutions – why on premises is better in some cases
- Integration of identification verification procedures and digital identities
- Simplify processes as much as possible without compromising their evidential value
- Specific hints how to avoid isolated solutions or supplement and replace them
Presentation in German language