This Forrester Report* is essential information for security and risk professionals and enterprise architects mandated to improve their digital onboarding and agreement processes It is covering the benefits using digital signatures technology to create advanced and qualified electronic signatures (AES/QES) in combination with remote identification and authentication.
The report authored by Forrester analyst Enza Iannopollo with Martin Gill, Kate Pesa, Peggy Dostieis focuses on digital signature capabilities and provides insights into how to evaluate, choose, and deploy the best option based on individual requirements, legislation and risk appetite. A special focus is set on capabilities of Qualified Trust Services Providers (QTSP) compliant to EU Regulation 910/2014 eIDAS to empower organizations to transform their business processes in a trustworthy manner.
Report takeaways include:
- Why the adoption of digital signatures is a business priority now
- How COVID-19 pandemic accelerated the need to digitize signature processes
- Why eIDAS is shaping the digital signature market globally
- How to assess and mitigate individual operational risk
- Highlights of capabilities in digital signature technology and corresponding identification and authentication processes of selected vendors, including Namirial
- Criteria for QTSP vendor selection
*Forrester Report “The Time for A Digital Signature Is Now”, Enza Iannopollo et al., June 18, 2020