Future-Law’s “E-Signature Day” is addressing stakeholders in the legal, human resources and sales departments in enterprises and public administration how they can use electronic signatures or how to further optimize and expand their applications.
In a series of sessions, lawyers, providers and users will provide information on how to quickly and easily sign without paper. This involves numerous practical questions in detail.
Klaus Fellner, Managing Director of Namirial Austria, has been supporting the introduction and optimization of the use of electronic signatures in companies in Austria and worldwide for over a decade. His customers include Allianz, Daimler and the Raiffeisen Group.
Klaus Fellner shared his expertise together with Jörg Lenz in the session “Electronic Signature – Practical Tipps” – i. e. on the following topics:
- Best practice examples for the integration of e-signatures from Austria and neighboring countries
- Cross-border signing with contractors outside the European Union
- Integration of certificates from different trust service providers in signature processes
- Mastering the balancing act between user-friendliness and high evidentiary value
- Recognizing and successfully replacing isolated solutions for e-signatures
- Electronic signature in interaction with digital identities in Europe
- Integration of self-identification procedures for qualified electronic signatures
Presentation in German language