September 28, 2022 - September 29, 2022
🇮🇹 Milan & 🌐 Online
Forum Banca is one of the most important FinTech events in Italy which gathers the smartest visionaries and digital innovation leaders to explore the changing landscape of financial services and the future of up and coming technologies.
Over the two days full of insights, peer relationships and unique discoveries, more that 600 participants will be expected to join over 100 panelists from the most relevant IT and financial institutions, who will come together to share more than 70 national banking case studies together with the most disruptive ideas and topics and to foster valuable networking experience where to connect with industry leaders.
The 15th edition of Forum Banca will be focussing on:
- Costumer: evolutions of the Phygital Experience and in the proposal of products and services;
- Tech & Innovation: practical cases of applied and applicable technology;
- Data, Security & Identity: data architecture, attack prevention and cybersecurity as the new frontier of operational risk;
- Operation, Governance & Compliance: Processes digitization to keep pace with business needs: Robotic Process Automation, Intelligent Process Automation and Low Code Platforms;
- Banking in B-2-B: Evolutions and trends in onboarding and customer experience. How to shorten the chain?
- Climate risk management in the bank: How to include climate risk in the credit transfer process?
Among the Namirial innovation leaders will be Massimiliano Pellegrini (CEO), who in the opening plenary will discuss “Finance Trends and New Balances: New scenarios and new challenges in the post digital era”, together with Antonio Taurisano (Managing Director, International Markets) who will speak on “Strong Customer Authentication, Big Data and Smart Connected Product” topic.
Hashtag of the event: #ForumBanca2022