October 04, 2021 - October 05, 2021
🇮🇹 Milan & 🌐 Online
Forum Banca is one of the most important FinTech events in Italy which gathers the smartest visionaries and Digital Innovation Leaders to explore the changing landscape of financial services and the future of up and coming technologies.
At this annual event, 100 panelists from the most relevant IT and financial institutions will come together to share the most disruptive ideas and topics and to foster valuable networking experience where to connect with industry leaders.
The topics on which the 14th edition of Forum Banca will focus will be:
- Digital Customer Engagement & Experience Personalization: The Next Frontier
- Operations: cost control and inefficiency reduction objective
- Technology: the new drivers of tech investments in banks today
- Risk Management: rethinking the architectures and the risk management organization in an unstable situation
- Cybersec & Digital Identity: what has changed in IT risks following the impacts of the pandemic and what the risk analysis is based on today
- Investment services: life, savings, and retirement planning. How to answer the new question of investment safety and efficiency
- Fintech: the Year of Connected Customer!
Among the Namirial innovation leaders will be Massimiliano Pellegrini (CEO), who will discuss the future of the banking sector, together with Antonio Taurisano (Managing Director, International Markets) who will discuss the Omni-channel customer experience and the new balance between Automation and Human Touch.
Event hashtag: #ForumBanca2021