June 16, 2020
Namirial is supporting the work of “Digital Innovation Observatory Business-to-Business (B2B)” of highly acclaimed School of Management of Politecnico di Milano. In this interdisciplinary think tank professors, researchers and analysts are addressing key matters of digital innovation.
Namirial experts engage in the Digital Innovation Observatory sharing their insights and pick up inspiration for accelerating dematerialisation projects in private and public services based on digital trust services.
On June 16 members Digital Innovation Observatory Business-to-Business (B2B) will be presenting results of their most recent research focussing on best practices and lessons learned in the online live conference “Digitalizzare per (r)esistere”.
The Digital Innovation Observatory will be looking into successful digital relief solutions ensuring operational continuity under Covid-19 emergency.
The online conference will cover:
- Italian companies reacting to Covid-19 and the digital tools they are using
- Digitization level of business-to-business processes in Italy and technology adoption trends – featuring the role of digital trust services
- Solutions to digitize internal processes and business partner relationships – State of the art and outlook
- The convincing benefits of analytics: How data is supporting companies in their business decisions
- Track record of electronic invoicing (eInvoice) in first year of obligation
- Track record of electronic order (eOrder) in the first two months of obligation in health sector
- Electronic invoicing requirement in B2B and B2G spreading across Europe
This event is held in Italian language. As Namirial is fully committed to interdisciplinary exchange among corporates, institutions and academic world we strive to bring insights from Digital Innovation Observatories also into other think tanks within Europe and beyond.
Reach out to your Namirial contacts in case you are interested in some “Italian inspiration”, e.g. as Italy is among the pioneers in electronic invoicing but also in creating a successful digital identity scheme like SpID, currently envied by some of our friends in other countries.
Event hashtag: #OB2b20