September 24, 2019
Berlin, Germany (Maritim proArte Hotel Berlin)
The Signature Day is uniquely bringing together representatives from business, research, administration and politics. Among them are mathematicians, computer scientists, lawyers, business economists and representatives of trade media. Participants are exchanging their views in a dialogue that is both critical and constructive, collecting impulses and suggestions for their respective work throughout the day.
In 2019 numerous use cases and applications will be presented, with a particular focus on remote signatures applications. Namirial’s Jörg Lenz will be sharing insights on online mediation and arbitration based on trust services, powered by Namirial. His report will cover a project considered to be one of the lighthouse projects of digital transformation in public service on European level for its groundbreaking usage of remote identification and ad-hoc issuance of certificates for qualified electronic signature, fully compliant to EU regulation 910/2014 eIDAS. Jörg will be joined in his session by lawyer Ulrich Emmert outlining the legality of this process in Germany.
The team of Namirial Germany is looking forward to inspiring discussions on the signature day. We are happy to inform, z. B over
- Success factors of successful signature digitization projects
- Procedure for legally binding electronic signatures, depending on their application
- Integrate trusted identification and signer authentication into workflow, both in indirect and in direct contact
- Integration of trust services into own system landscape
- Pros and cons to signature services in the cloud
The event is held in German language.
Registration for TeleTrust/VOI Signature Day
Click here to open PDF registration form