May 14, 2019 - May 16, 2019
Rome, Italy – Convention Center La Nuvola
Discuss your digital transformation and paperless project challenges in public administration with the Namirial team at Forum PA – Italy’s leading conference for digital transformation in public administration and e-government
For many years Namirial is one of the leading solution providers for Italian public administration, supporting many use cases, like an online energy customer dispute settlement service (Servizio Conciliazione), considered to be one of the lighthouse projects of digital transformation in public service on European level for its groundbreaking usage of remote identification and ad-hoc issuance of certificates for qualified electronic signature, fully compliant to EU regulation 910/2014 eIDAS.
Tap on our outstanding expertise and visit the Namirial team at the booth in the exhibition space of Forum PA.
- Pick up inspiration from many successful public administration digitization projects;
- Understand the benefits of going digital for operation risk mitigation and fraud prevention;
- Learn about how to enable citizens to sign legally binding without paper anytime, anywhere on any device;
- Familiarize with options for trustworthy signer identification and authentication – remote and in-person;
- Discuss integration and deployment options;
- Try the new DigitalDNA CNS token: signature and authentication on PC, Smartphone, mobile devices.
Secure a slot for your individual consultation.
Reach out to Andrea Battaglia today via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org