As of the date of this news release, business operations are normal both at the headquarters of the Namirial Group and at its subsidiaries in Austria, Germany, Romania and Brasil.
Namirial has taken all technological precautions to ensure that thanks to agile solutions its own business operations can continue despite the epidemic spread of respiratory disease Covid-19.
Moreover, Namirial is fortunate to be able to support business partners quickly with uncomplicated digital solutions to keep their business running as smoothly as possible. Among other things, Namirial also provides currently particularly popular solutions for telemedicine.
In order to keep risks for employees and business partners as low as possible and to minimize the likelihood of infection, the management of the Namirial Group has decided to take the following precautionary measures:
- Until further notice, Namirial is preferring the use digital communication by means of video and telephone conferences, chat systems and email, both internally and in contact with business partners.
- Until further notice, the Namirial employees do not take part in any major events and hold personal meetings selectively.
- Business partners who would like to visit one of Namirial’s offices and who have been in one of the risk areas for the past 20 days are requested to contact Namirial in-house safety and health service beforehand via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for an individual risk assessment. The Namirial Group reserves the right to decide whether guests have access to their buildings or not.
The management of Namirial asks for understanding for aforementioned measures and hopes to be able to withdraw them as soon as possible. Namirial is in constant contact with the authorities and will adapt these measures if necessary and communicate corresponding adjustments by updating this message.
Namirial is hoping the epidemic will subside in the next few weeks and thus the Namirial Partner Campus on May 14 and 15 2020 in Prague can run as scheduled. A final decision on the implementation of the Partner Campus is scheduled for April 2. Until then, Namirial advises its partners to only book flight connections for the journey to the partner campus that can be changed or canceled free of charge.