April 03, 2019
Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
The Westin Grand Frankfurt
BDA Digital Day is the annual key event of the association of banks of the automotive industry (Banken der Automobilwirtschaft, BDA) in Germany. Their 2019 Digital Day is featuring “Financial Services going digital: online customer journey, digital banking processes and new business models”.
Among other topics the conference is featuring discussions about
- recent changes in legal framework for customer identification (Know Your Customer (KYC) to fulfill 5th EU Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Directive 849/2015 and corresponding upcoming transposition into national German law during 2019
- processes for compliant remote and in-store customer onboarding
- requirements for identification, authentication and e-signature services, according to 910/2014 EU Regulation (eIDAS) on German and European level
- new options for process orchestration thanks to multinational approaches with partial solution sourcing outside of Germany
- best practices in ad-hoc issuance of eIDAS-compliant qualified digital certificates (“disposable certificates”) for qualified e-signature and e-seal creation
Namirial will be sharing expertise from various multinational e-signature and digital transaction management deployments in the automotive financing business across Europe.
Consumer finance organization representatives will be enabled in individual consultations how to successfully reduce sales acquisition cost, improve conversion rates and achieve higher customer satisfaction ratings without compromising compliance.